Please note that we continue to offer curbside-only services at this time. Click here for more information.

Health certificates

Are you planning to travel with your pet? Before you board the plane with your companion animal, make sure you have acquired a health certificate. There are two types of health certificates required by most airlines and travel companies; one approves your pet for travel within the United States, and another which approves for international travel.

Call us to schedule an appointment for your pet to receive a health exam for Dr. Molnar to certify that your pet is healthy, current on vaccinations, and safe for travel.